In this post, I’m going to present how to deploy SSIS package to SQL Server 2012 integration services catalog.
- Create SSIS catalog
- After step 1 you can see SSIS catalog name called “SSISDB” created. Right click and create a folder “TestSSISPackages”
- Now create a visual studio SSIS integration sample package. For the purpose of this demo I have created a sample package called “TestSSIS”.
- After the step 3, right click on project name and click deploy
- The below screen will appear for deploying the package, follow the screenshots to complete the package deployment
- After the step 5, you can see that the package “TestSSIS” deployed in SSIS catalog as shown below. There you go!
Hope you enjoyed the post!
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Profile