In this post, I’m going to present how to deploy SSIS package to SQL Server 2012 integration services catalog.
- After step 1 you can see SSIS catalog name called “SSISDB” created. Right click and create a folder “TestSSISPackages”
- Now create a visual studio SSIS integration sample package. For the purpose of this demo I have created a sample package called “TestSSIS”.
- After the step 3, right click on project name and click deploy
- The below screen will appear for deploying the package, follow the screenshots to complete the package deployment
- After the step 5, you can see that the package “TestSSIS” deployed in SSIS catalog as shown below. There you go!
Hope you enjoyed the post!
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Profile
Published by Ramasankar
Hi. I’m Ramasankar Molleti.
I’m a passionate IT professional with over 14 years of experience on providing solutions for customers who are looking on cloud computing, Database Migration, Development, and Big Data. I love learning new technologies and share my knowledge to community.
I am currently working as Sr Cloud Architect with focus on Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data. I work with developers to architect, build, and manage cloud infrastructure, and services.
I have deeep knowledge and experience on working with various database platforms such as MS SQL Server, PostgeSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redshift, Dyanamodb, Amazon Aurora.
I worked as Database Engineer, Database Administrator, BI Developer and successfully transit myself into Cloud Architect with focus on Cloud infranstructure and Big Data.
I live in USA and put my thoughts down on this blog. If you want to get in touch with me, contact me on my Linkedin here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramasankar-molleti-23b13218/
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certificate
AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
AWS Certified Security – Specialty certificate
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certificate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014
Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft® Certified IT Professional: Database Administrator 2008
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
View more posts